[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Snowdrop

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 5 16:46:25 EDT 2013

Julie,

I'm so sorry you've lost your little one. Man, that's a gut-wrenching decision to have to make, and I'm sorry you were forced to decide. It's easy to feel "less than" in the face of such a loss. They really do carry part of our souls with them, and it aches and pangs and aches again. Along with Sandy and the rest of our GPDD family, I offer you a bit of my heart which is also inhabited by piggies so it should fit just right in the void. Don't hesitate to draw upon us for comfort, encouragement, and simply someplace to safely cry.

Love always,

Joanie