[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Snowdrop

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Wed Jun 5 21:22:26 EDT 2013

Julie

        I know that their is nothing that I can either say or do to ease the
heartbreak that you are feeling at this time other than to be here for you
when you need us.  I am sure that we all know the pain of losing one of
piggie masters and the self doubt that we place uppon ourselfs of what we
might have mist, or what I could have done differently.  The main thing to
remember at this time is you were there when Snowdrop needed you most and
that was helping her after a long life get to the rainbow bridge.

        It is my firmest belief that when it is our time to go the the
rainbow bridge we will be greated not only by our friends and family but by
all the animals and piggie masters that have gone before.  Please forgive me
as tears are streaming down my face and I am gong to give hugs to each and
every one of my masters.

Sincerely

Mark Moss and Son and the remaning seven piggie coders