[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Snowdrop

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Jun 8 20:55:09 EDT 2013

Dear Julie,

It is with sadness that I read of your loss of Snowdrop.  You have been one
very devoted slave to all of your pigs and it is obvious that they are in
excellent hands.  Your courage and stamina with Sooty is proof alone.  I
wish you healing and hope and a peace soon.  God bless you and all your
furbabies.  I know it's so hard but please know that we all follow you in
your pain.  I think we have all experienced it at least once.  God bless
you.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories