[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Condolences for Snowdrop

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 21:22:49 EDT 2013

Dearest Julie and Boys,

Our hearts are broken for you :-(
RIP Snowdrop run free at the bridge, enjoy popcorning thru the lush green
grassy meadows, you're now reunited with your family mates and friends from
GPDD again, keep on munching away on long blades of grass and sweet corn
silks, you will be very sadly missed by your devastated mummy and all of us
on GPDD who felt like we knew you.  Huge Hugs
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
and loads of loves from Glynis and Onyx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............................
 :-(

Give Kimba, Hugo, Sooty and Treacle lots of snuggles from me and Onyx sends
them all wheeeeeeeeks and girlie kisses

Love
Glynis and Onyx (in mem Sully Duke and Velvet) xxxxx