[Gpdd] [Health] Help! Puffy is starving

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 9 23:38:20 EDT 2013

ME, we are sending healing wheeks and wishes to Puffy, and we hope he is
doing much better now.  We can't improve on the advice you've already
received, but we can say that, for some odd reason, piggies often quit
eating on their own for a week or so after a teeth trim.  It's as if
they suddenly forget that they can eat.  With Tumbleweed, we had to
experiment with how to cut up his food so he would/could eat it, and we
had to hand feed him.  You are obviously doing everything you can for
Puffy, and we hope the next report will be a good one.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie