[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Snowdrop

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 9 23:38:48 EDT 2013

Julie, Kimba, Treacle, Hugo, and Sooty, please accept our condolences on Snowdrop's passing.  You had pulled him through difficult times, and without your excellent love and care, his life would have been much shorter.  What a happy boy you made him, and how lucky he was to know you.We do understand how bereft you feel, but please know that we're all here for you and please find comfort in remembering that you enriched Snowdrop's life so much.  We have no doubt that he thanks you for your selfless act of helping him to the Bridge; he is singing your praises on the other side.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie