[Gpdd] Announcement: Peanut's 4-year adoption anniversary

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 03:37:01 EDT 2013

Dear Susan and Dave and Peanut.  Happy Adoption day to your dear little
Peanut. Four years of good life in your care is worth so very much to a
little guy needing rescue and to you who freely gave him his good life and
shared it.  As he approaches 5 years, as is my darling Sammy, we must focus
on all those hundreds of happy days, well over 1000 now, and how much
comfort, love and fun it has brought us all. We have to think of all the
coming days as little gifts, not to be dreaded. So have a great celebration
with extra cheers from me and Sammy and AR (who has little to say)