[Gpdd] HEALTH: Puffy

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 22:18:49 EDT 2013

Dear ME and Puffy,

Whee sure hope that you're munching away for your mom again.
It is a very worrying time!

Duke was my dental piggie, i used to make up slushies of fruits blended and
syringe this as well as the critical care.  I always hoped that tasting his
food would encourage him.  You can also puree veggies, just add a little
bit of fruit for moisture, if it's fairly course it also helps them to
chew.  Cutting up hay and offering this can also encourage.

HUGE hugs and loves to you both XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Love
Glynis and Onyx (in mem Sully Duke and Velvet) xxxx