[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy Dilly and Donnie Day!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 12 12:02:28 EDT 2013

Hi. I wanted to wish you all a Happy Dilly and Donnie Day. Five years ago today we adopted our first pair of guinea pigs. Sadly, Dillon is no longer with us, but Donovan is still here to celebrate. He is at least six years old now, and we are so blessed to have him with us.

We were so happy that Puffy was still with us this morning for D&D Day, but unfortunately, he left this morning for the rainbow bridge. We were so blessed to have had him as part of our life. In spite of the pain, we are so glad that we became pig parents.

I hope that you all have a great Dilly and Donnie Day!

Best wishes,

ME in New Smyrna Beach