[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Puffy

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 06:01:10 EDT 2013

Hello ME! You had such an up and down day, I hope it's getting better. I am so sorry it couldn’t have been all ups! First, whee are happy to send along our best wishes to all piggies for a Happy Dilly and Donnie Day! Thank you for sharing that little tradition with us, a day in history for your whole family. I am happy too that Puffy held on to celebrate a bit on this special day with Donovan and Cocoa Puff and the others and that Puffy was with Cocoa Puff. I hope Cocoa Puff won't grieve too much; they loved each other so well and they are both such excellent little fighters. I believe that it's easier for a piggy if they know what happened to their loved one even if it isn't easy for them. Of course I am not a piggie, but that’s what I have come to believe.
You have been a wonderful slave to your little herd; whee love their stories and you tell them so well! My heart goes out to you and Cocoa Puff, and hope you are all able to comfort each other. Whee will light our special little rose shaped candle and talk to each other about Puffy and all your Piggies and we will blow the little smoke upwards to show the way to the bridge for Puffy and a tear will come for you as we know how much you miss Puffy already and those who preceded him. We will wish special kind thoughts to Cocoa Puff that he might heal and find a new best frin among your little bunch. I am sad for you and send healing wheeks. Why can't they all just get well! A futile wish I know! I offer much love and deepest condolences.
Sandy, Sammy, and AR.