[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Puffy

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 22:12:03 EDT 2013

Hello ME

        WE send you our depest condolences to you on the loss of your Master
Puffy, please give Cocoa Puff a hug from us as well.  From your story I
could almost imagine what he was like.  But for now you know he is waiting
for you and Cocoa Puff and all the other piggies that were in his life.

        It is really amaazing how these little furry creatures can worm
their way into your hearts, and lives.  Here I am a 60 year old combat vet
crying over a guinie pig that I have never meet, but that just shows you how
much each and every one of these fur babies mean to us.

        Have no fear though, it is my firmist beleaf that we will all meet
again at the Rainbow Bridge to be greated by our Family and our Masters when
it is our time.  My you hold the memories close and let the pain subside.

Mark Moss and Son and the Remaining 7 piggie coders