[Gpdd] HEALTH: Osseous chorastoma

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 15 18:06:56 EDT 2013

In cruising Guinea Lynx, I found a couple photos that exactly describe what Puff's eye looks like. Whether it increases the risk of uveitis, I don't know. Even the vet, one of the best in the Sacramento Valley, said she wasn't sure what it was, but that it looked like it might be uveitis. At least she admitted not knowing for sure.

Thanks, Ann, for the tips on ibuprophen.

The vet dyed the cornea and found no scratches anywhere on the eye. Puff's kept on flannel (yes, it is a lot of work on laundry days), but the hay has been thinner and scratchier of late. Still, with no sign of any damage to the cornea, it's anyone's guess.

Thanks, everyone, for all your help. I'll keep you informed about her progress.

Joanie and The Beautifuls