[Gpdd] Health: Flower update

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jun 17 17:14:10 EDT 2013

Hi Anneli. I am so glad Flower is doing so well! I would stretch the time
for segregation to three weeks if she were least bit gassy. In all I find
they are in danger from all causes for two months after surgery, so keep up
her Vit C and do not let her have gassy veggies. My little girls were two
weeks post op when I put her back with her mates, and that meant regular
food. Her tummy got gas, it itched, and she ate through her stiches and then
through her whole gut. It was the food really, that did it because she was a
gassy pig. If Flower has great digestion then maybe I am worrying too much.
But do watch carefully for two months.
Best regards to you both, Sandy Sammy and AR.