[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Puffy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 19 16:45:27 EDT 2013

ME, we had so hoped that Puffy would be all right, and it was with much sadness that we read of his final journey.  You did everything you could for him, and we know he understood that and appreciated every effort.  How touching that he was so vivacious on his last morning, ran out for food, and tried to steal Cocoa Puff's syringe.  Perhaps he was letting you know that he would have that kind of energy, and more, at the Bridge.  It's also touching that he passed away with his beloved friend Cocoa Puff at his side.  Thanks for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how he let you know you were his.  Puffy was so lucky to be so loved, and, yes, we bet he has found Dillon and Twinkie at the Bridge. Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie