[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Snowdrop

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Jun 21 21:35:53 EDT 2013

Dear Julie,

While reading your post today, your pain just reached out and right into my
heart.  I am so, so sorry you are having to go through this.  I see from
your signature you have lost many babies before Snowdrop but sometimes,
there is a special little soul that really captures us and it's awfully hard
to loose them.  I was just watching an old episode of Little House on the
Prairie and it made me think of you.  Laura lost her dog and someone was
trying to comfort her.  She said that the hurting will eventually go away
but the love will always be there.  She wa so right.  We have all lost
people and animals we loved and in time, it does ease.  That's not to say we
ever get over the loss.  I don't thik that's posssible.  But, we do learn to
life with it and to go on with life.   I know your heart is broken and that
the pain is very real.  No pig will ever  be able to take Snowdrop's place
in your heart.  That place is all filled up with his memory.  But please do
leave your heart open to heal and to love your other piggys.  They need you
now as much as you need them.  Especially Kimba.  I am sure Snowdrop would
want you to honor him and remember him with love and to even shed some tears
for hiss loss, but I also think he would want you to allow yourself to heal
and share your love with other needy piggys.

Give yourself a little time, Julie.  We all know the pain you are feeling
and if there was anything any of us could do to help you through it, I am
sure we would.  I will have you in my prayers tonight and will ask God to
help you gradually feel a little lighter in your heart and to help you
eventually be able to think of Snowdrop with smiles and happy memories
instead of the pain and tears you are feeling now.

In the meantime, we are all here to listen if you just need some sympathetic
ears and some warm hearts that care.

With much sadness, condolences and sympathy,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories