[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Snowdrop

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 23 13:36:09 EDT 2013

Julie & Kimba, Sooty, Hugo and Treacle, we know that Snowdrop would be
most honored by your tribute to him.  However, as others have said so
well, he would not want you to be so sad.  You honor him each time you
think of him, say his name, or lavish your love and attention on your
other piggies.  You are a great piggie mom, and, no, you did not put
Snowdrop to sleep unnecessarily.  We have no doubt that he, sadly, did
have lung cancer and that it was incurable.  You therefore did the most
brave and selfless thing you could do, help him on his way to the other
side, where he now has strong lungs and can popcorn and run to his
heart's content.  Maybe one of your purposes here on Earth is to love
and look after guinea pigs, no matter how hard it hurts when they leave,
because you do it so well and with such care and attention.  Any guinea
pig would be lucky to be part of your family.  Know that we are here for
you and we hope your intense pain will begin to subside.  We feel that
Snowdrop would not want you to feel such anguish, but to let all of the
happy memories absorb it.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie