[Gpdd] HEALTH-Kimba

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:29:53 EDT 2013

Dear Julie,

I was so sorry to read your sad story about your Kimba. I do hope that he
can hang on in there until you see your good vet on Monday. Such a long
time to wait until he can get the help that he needs.

In the meantime, you are doing all that is humanly possible for him. Even
if you have him Xrayed, without your good vet, what can be done? Why are
vets always away just when they are needed?

I have seen piggies with molar problems whose incisors looked fine so he
could have a dental problem but the pneumonia is the biggest worry.

We are all sending our very best wishes for him. Keep up the syringe
feeding and please let us all know how he is.

All the best.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.