[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome Ginger and piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 13:13:14 EDT 2013

How lovely to have a new member on board. Welcome Ginger and herd of 13
piggies!

We are a herd of piggies at a little rescue in England called Piggyfriends
and you can see some pigtures of us piggies past and present here.

http://s720.photobucket.com/user/Piggyfriends/library/?sort=6&page=1

As well as exchanging piggy news on the GPDD, we enjoy the Undercover
Piggies blog, which is written by some of our smart GPDD member piggies in
England and the Netherlands.

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/

Some of our herd are secret agents and send in pigtures and stories to the
blog and you can all join in the fun too.

Hoping to read lots of news about you all.

A big piggy welcome from all of the Piggyfriends ( with cavy Slave Penny ).