[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Member

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jun 27 20:39:42 EDT 2013

Hi Ginger and a huge welcome to you and your 13 piggie herd. They are Ol'
Fella, Dusty, Cookie, Rubylu, Checkers, Poe, Raven, Sienna, Luna, Ben,
Pepper, Li'l Girl and Muffin. Maybe you could take a few minutes to
introduce us to your herd one by one, or how they are paired up, and esp. if
one has an issue you would like to discuss. We are here for fun times and
hard times. Whee are lucky to have you and your little wheekers among us
know.
Best regards, Sandy, Shipwreck Sam, and AR Sammy is my only piggie