[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcomes to Ginger and her Herd!

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 22:55:21 EDT 2013

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKY welcome from us in OZ :-)
I've been honoured to be a piggie grannie then a mummy for over 10yrs now!
I only have one little baby at the moment, she is Onyx Sullina and turned
four years old on March 12th, sadly her sister Velvet Duchess passed away
in February of this year :-(
I was a grannie to two boars (two of my children's piggies) Duke and Sully
they taught me so much.

Wheek have been members of GPDD since 2006 when i was desperately looking
for advice and help after Sully passed away, Duke was missing his mate
(even tho they had a separate mesh divider cause Duke used to erm hump his
mate LOL)  Everyone on here were amazing and from this wheek formed a
friendship with so many!

Looking forward to hearing about your beautiful fur babies.
I'm not around as much as i'd like these days as things changed and i now
work for a boss rather than being a boss and having access to the internet
24/7 SIGH....

Onyx sends wheeeks of friendship and says her newest friends will just have
to join in one of our 'virtual' adventures soon :-)

Loves
Glynis and Onyx (in mem Sully Duke and Velvet) xxxx