[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] Memorial Candle Lighting - March 9

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 09:22:06 EST 2013

Hello GPDDers,
This is your invitation to participate in this year's annual Peter Gurney Candle Lighting Memorial on March 9th, at 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  This is our annual tribute to all of our piggies and friends who are no longer with us, and are now at the Rainbow Bridge.  Everyone is invited to participate, and all you have to do is light a candle on March 9th, at 8:00 pm.  As candles are lit in each time zone, the light will travel around the world, and all at the Rainbow Bridge will see our lights and know that we are all remembering them on this special day.

For those who don't know about this wonderful tradition, you can see list of participants and the world map where candles were lit last year on the GPDD homepage,  http://www.gpdd.org/

So, be sure to mark your calendars, and light a candle on March 9th, at 8:00 pm.  Afterwards, just send a post to the GPDD and/or to me, so that I can compile a list of this year's participants, and we will do another world map for all to see.

Fondly, Audrey
(Remembering Gordon, the Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial, and Reese)