[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] Candle Lighting Reminder!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 12:34:38 EST 2013

Okay GPDDers,
Just another reminder to mark your calendars and light a candle on March 9th, at around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  This is for the annual GPDD Peter Gurney Memorial, to remember all of our fur babies and friends who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  This is our annual event, and all you have to do is light a candle on March 9th (Peter Gurney's birthday)at 8:00 pm.  As candles are lit in each time zone, the lights will travel around the world, and all at the Rainbow Bridge will know that we are remembering them in this special way.

Afterwards, just send a post to the GPDD and/or to me giving us your location, and we will compile a list of participants locations and a world map, and post it on the GPDD homepage.  Here is the list of locations and the map where candles were lit last year:  www.gpdd.org

I will be lighting my candle this year to remember my dear little Gordon, who was the Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial, and who passed away last November.  He always loved the candle lighting ceremony, and this year it will be for him.

Tell others about this and that they are invited to participate, as well - the more the better!

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Rainbow Bridge)