[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Velvet Duchess

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 3 14:39:51 EST 2013

Glynis and Onyx, it was with much sadness that we read of Velvet's passing.  Ethan and Eddie are going to miss her virtual visits, as will I.  However, as you said, Velvet's huspig Beans, best friend Friday, and of course Duke and Sully and many others have warmly welcomed her to the Bridge.  We  are so very sorry that she didn't quite make it to her 4th birthday, but we will be thinking of her especially then.  How touching that Onyx tried to kiss and wake her<sniff>; piggies are such sweet and compassionate beings.  Please know that Velvet had a wonderful life with you and Onyx and was such a lucky girl to have such great care and to be a beloved member of your family.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie