[Gpdd] HEALTH: fattening foods

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 5 13:21:47 EST 2013

Dear Joanie,
What is she feeding him now? Does she use critical care or grind up his
pellets? She has to make sure he is getting vitamin c too. We have used baby
food  as a base before when syringe a sick pig with the critical care.
Ann had us give one of our sick piggies oatmeal as well. It did help and our
piggie  loved it! Just plain oatmeal. Do not cook the oatmeal.
Has she tired shredding the veggies? I do admire her for her nursing with the
sick piggie. I know it takes alot of time and devotion, but soo worth it.
I do hope her piggie can gain some weight and feel better soon.
hugs to your piggies and hers,
Jean(misfits)