[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] Reminder - Light a Candle on March 9th - 8:00 pm

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 09:32:03 EST 2013

Dear GPDDers,
March 9th is almost here!  Remember to light a candle at about 8:00 pm to participate in our annual memorial to Peter Gurney and all of our pigggies, and other animal and human friends who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.  This is our annual memorial, and as candles are lit in each time zone, the light travels around the world, and all at the Rainbow Bridge will see our special tribute to them.

We hope to get lots of particiation, so be sure to tell others about this very special memorial.  Afterwards, just send a post to the GPDD and/or to me, telling me your location.  We will then post a list of all the locations, and a world map showing all the places where candles were lit.

I will be lighting a special candle for my dear piggie Gordon, who passed away last November.  Gordon was the Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial, and he always took his job very seriously.  So, be sure to light a candle on March 9th at 8:00 pm, and be part of this wonderful tradition.

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Bridge)