[Gpdd] SILLY: A pig protest?

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Mar 7 17:32:24 EST 2013

I don't know what happened here in GA last night.  Maybe it was a full
moon... but apparently the girls went on a rampage!

I went in their room this morning, as always, to get their fresh water and
just see how they're doing.  I keep a cement tile in the cage right under
the water bottle and I call it theier patio.  When I reached in to have a
pat, I was shocked.  There was the pigloo, turned upside down, laying on the
patio with an apple chew sstick in the dome part of it.  As I went around
the cage, I found their hay manger had been pulled off of the little pin
that holds it to the hanger.  The manger was lying o nit's side with all the
hayp pulled out of it.  As I continued around to the back right corner, the
castle lay on it's side and toward the center of the cage.  Then as I came
on around to the front right ccorner, I found their pee/poop pad had been
pulled completely out of the corner where it is supposed to be and was piled
up in the middle alongside the castle.  Now, this is a good sized pad, at
least 12" long by about 10" wide.  Not an easy endeavor, I'm sure.

Have any of you heard any whispers about our pigs staging a secret protest
about something last night?  If so, I can vouch that Eve and Callie took
full part in it!

I swear, these little critters can really tear up a cage when they take a
mind to!  Of course, both girls are sstanding there, looking totally
innocent and acting like little ladies.   I can almlost imagine the sly wink
that they exchanged as I left the room.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memorie.