[Gpdd] SILLY: Eve

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:31:17 EST 2013

Dear Lynn Callie and Eve

Well i'm so glad i'm not in an office at the moment, they would've wondered
why the heck i was nearly rolling around on the floor laughing!
You brightened my day, thankyou Lynn and Eve and of course Callie :-)
Maybe it's good that Eve has a stubborn streak that will help her to get
thru her illness!
Whee all have paws, claws and fingers crossed that she's a good little baby
and takes her meds nicely for you.
Please give both the girls lots of little kisses on their noses and tummies
too from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Onyx
sends wheeeeeky loves also
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely weekend to you all,

Love
Glynis and Onyx (in mem Sully Duke and Velvet) xxxx