[Gpdd] SILLY: A pig protest?

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Mar 8 11:15:56 EST 2013

Hi Sandy,

One of your points might be the culprit.  I know the cage is plenty big for
them, as it is a CC cage and never been an issue.  The water bottle was
still half full and I change it and wash it out every morning.   It was,
however, cage cleaning day, so perhaps that was what had them all riled up.
It has never happened before but such is the nature of a true princess.  You
never know what may set them off.  Also, Callie has been rumblestrutting
around for 2 days so she may be the culprit in this situation.  I was just
taken aback by the cage wide destgruction.  LOL  So far today, all is
peceful and quiet in there so whatever brought it on has apparently been
addressed...until the next time.  :)

They do keep us amused, don't they?  Silly pigs!

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and  Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories