[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY - Candle Lighting

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 9 06:17:29 EST 2013

Dear all,  I'm going to be the first to send my email to say I lit my candle in memory of Peter Gurney tonight (which is 9th March in Oz), and also a 2nd candle in memory of all the many, many piggies who have touched our lives with immeasureable love, and left after completing what they entered our lives to do - left us all with wonderful memories and enriched our lives as nothing or no-one else could do.    They have made our lives so much more worthwhile and I wish all masters and slaves an enriching, loving, memorable, happy 2013. Love from Julie + the 5 tenors (I couldn't think of an appropriate group name, but when they squeek and squawk, they all have the voices of Il Divo + 2, so they're now the 5 tenors). {In heartbreaking memory of Muppet, Teddy, Angus, Dougall, Archie, Brandy, Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Hamish, Honey} PS - I'm working on a photobucket page, and will put a photo of Kimba's right and left eye on that page, because the white membrane surrounding both eyse is encroaching further on to the eyes, and I'm worried he may go blind.  I suspect it's more than pea eye).