[Gpdd] Misc: Candle lighting

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 18:37:44 EST 2013

Just to report  that a candle will be lite here at the misfits and each little
misfit that has passed over the rainbow bridge will be gently whispered with
much love as the candle burns brightly with all the candles of other guinea pig
friends around the world. It really is neat that we can all light our
candles knowing that so many across the world will be doing the same in memory
of our beloved guineas and friends that have passed. Thank you Audrey for
keeping this special tradition going for us. We know this one will be extra
special for you as you remember dear sweet Gordon. We know he is very pleased to
see all the candles burning across the world that represents so much love.
Jean and Andy (and the many misfits)