[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Candle Lighting

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 00:02:06 EST 2013

Although I have no piggies :( at this time I lit a candle in honor of Peter Gurney and all the piggies whom have crossed to  the bridge. We (Steve & I) had been to a celebration of a 21st birthday for a daughter of a friend of mine whom I use to work with. I left to buy a new candle after the party and at 8pm in a Walmart parking lot. We let it burn for 25 mins while driving. What a wonderful man I have to support me and Peter's candling lighting. I said a little prayer to honor all of them. Being the softy I am, I had tears in my eyes, I really believe the souls of Peter and all the piggies at the bridge were watching over me at that very minute.

Birdie, LaVista, Ne.