[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Memorial candle lighting

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 12:39:13 EDT 2013

Dear Audrey and Everyone -

A candle was lit in Wheeling, Illinois, for the memory of dear Peter
Gurney, and all our treasured friends and family members, two footed and
four footed, furry, feathered, finned, etc., who have blessed our lives
with their love.

Most especially this time we remembered your faithful Gordon, who most
diligently helped you compile the candle lighting records, and Shakira's
special friend, the beautiful Velvet Duchess.

Everyone, I love reading your stories of how you observed the candle
lighting. It is really awesome to think how we are brought together by
this simple
ceremony.

I hope this observance brings comfort, warmth, and reassurance to all the
grieving.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira