[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Candle lit

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Mar 10 13:31:12 EDT 2013

A candle was lit here in Scottdale, GA (Just outside of Atlanta) last night
in honor of the Peter Gurney memorial and in memory of all of our wonderful
friends, loved ones and furbabies who now await us at the bridge.  I like to
think of my father up there, holding Samantha and Tabitha and watching the
lights go on around the world, along with Alge, Debbie and other love ones
and special friends who hav gone before us.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories