[Gpdd] Announcement: Peter Gurney candle lighting ceremony

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 17:47:46 EDT 2013

Onyx and I lit a candle remembering Our dear friends family and fur babies.
We did have tears for our beautiful Velvet :-( but whee know she's in good
hands and paws at the rainbow bridge.

Huge thankyou to Audrey xxxxxxxxx I know you would've shed tears for
darling Gordon our secretary if the candle lighting ceremony.
And huge thanks to Wil who will again do our wonderful map of candles xxxxx

Love
Glynis and Onyx (in mem Sully Duke and Velvet) xxxx