[Gpdd] HEALTH: Eve again

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Mar 11 13:35:31 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Well, I am back to being very worried about Eve again.  Yesterday evening,
during feeding time, I heard a wheeking in the righgt hand corner of the
cage and cornered the pig in question in the castle.  I picked her up and it
was Eve and her botom was damp where she had just peed.  :(  She has been
through 2 cycles now of antibiotics and the vet felt for a stone but didn't
feel anything.  I am going to take her back again on Wednesday, when I have
a ride and when the doctor  I prefer will be there.  I am going to request
an x-ray and to do another round of culture testing to be done.  Something
is obviously wrong with her in that area and I just can't stand to let it go
on undiagnosed any longer.  I wish I could put her in a little box and ship
her over to y'all in the UK who have such good rodentologists available to
you!  Meanwhile, back on the Medicam she goes.  Her appetite is stilln very
good and her poops look good.  I know because she presented me with a few
yesterday when I was holding her.  Odd thing is, she peed while on me and
did not wheek.  So, it is apparently intermittent.  I feel so bad for her.
:(

With hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories