[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Onyx (me) is 4 years old!

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:55:44 EDT 2013

WHEEEEEEK just wanna tell you guys i'm 4 years old today!
Mummy said i'm getting a surprise wheeeeeeeeeeeek
I've already had some lovely fresh greeeeeeeen spaghetti mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and of course lots of cuddles from mummy :-)

Just letting you know that my sister Miley passed away yesterday so she is
now with my beautiful sister Velvet, i'm sure they're holding paws and
Velvet is showing Miley all the best spots for greeen spaghetti and
dandelion leafies :-(  RIP Miley

wheeeks
Onyx xxxx