[Gpdd] Misc: Happy Birthday Onyx

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 12 12:52:25 EDT 2013

A very happy birthday is wished for you dear sweet girl Onyx! We will celebrate
here with you as well with some special green pepper!
We are sorry to read that your other sister Miley has left for the bridge.
We are sure that little  Velvet  has welcomed her and showed her the best places
to nibble sweet grass. Happy birthday sweet girl.
And many many more to you.
Your fans,
The many misfits

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)