[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Happy Birthday to Onyx

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Mar 12 12:52:02 EDT 2013

Dear Onyx

We hope you had a lovely birthday.  We are sure your Mommy slave gave you
lots of extra treats and cuddles on your special day.  We know you must miss
your beautiful sister, Velvet but we hope you know that she is feeling oh so
much better now and can eat anything she wants.  She will be watching over
you, sweet Onyx.  We are also sorry to hear that your sister Miley had to go
to the bridge.  We are not very familiar with her but since we know how
sweet you are, we know she must have been a wonderful sister pig to you.
May God bless you and your slaves and bring you much love and healing peace.

With hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with  Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories