[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] Did You Light A Candle?

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 17:14:02 EDT 2013

If you lit a candle on March 9th for the Peter Gurney Candle Light Pet Memorial and did not let us know your location, please send a reply here and/or send me a post with your location (city or town, state (if in the US), and country.  I'm getting lots of replies, but I don't want anyone left out when weeee do the listing and the world map for all to see.  The more "points of light" the better!

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Rainbow Bridge)