[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Antibiotic advice you also need NSAID advice

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Mar 14 15:08:28 EDT 2013

Thank you so much,Ann.  I am going to print this and take it to my vet.  The
next time I come to Tampa, I am going to  have to look you up.  My daughter
and her family live there.

We have a family medical emergency going on here at the moment so I will
report back on the list once everything calms down.  Thanks again to you and
everyone who is helping me.  Off to the hospital now for a human patient.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories