[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Miley

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 17 14:25:30 EDT 2013

Glynis and Onyx, we are so very sorry to hear that Onyx and Velvet's
sister, Miley, passed away.  We remember that she lived with a friend of
yours; please extend our condolences to her.  Yes, we have no doubt that
Velvet welcomed Miley to the Rainbow Bridge and has made sure she knows
where all the best celestial veggies are.  We know Miley had a wonderful
life and was much loved -- a lucky girl.  We send our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie