[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: MERRI

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Mar 18 11:18:18 EDT 2013

Dear Joanne. I would be very honored her to see your baby Merri's pigtures.
A fine pirate she was and so beloved with her happy name. She and Baci cut a
swath amongst the hearts of piggies and slaves alike. That must be
absolutely stunning to see it happen so quickly but I am so grateful you had
the opportunity to be with her at the end and that it was so fast and I am
sure she was comforted by your presence.

So she was a Critter Corral rescue? They do great work and I am glad to hear
it. And glad to now she has walked across the bridge of gems and rhinestones
casting their iridescent colors across our sky and now she looks down when
she can spare the time from meeting up with new old friends that left us
earlier. I won't be surprised if meadow daisies fall onto your path from
above. I am so sorry for your hurt and the little Merri sized hole in your
(our) heart(s). Please accept my love, caring and condolences.
Best thoughts; Sandy, Sammy, and AR