[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: MERRI

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Mon Mar 18 12:51:38 EDT 2013

Joanne

        Tears are streaming down my face as I read your description of MERRI
slipping away, it reminds me so much of how Acorn passed away, except we had
a litle more time with her.

        I can only say that I am truly sorry for your loss and hope that her
memories will keep you going until its time to meet all of you friends at
the Rainbow Bridge.

Mark Moss
and Son
and the remaining 7 Piggie Coders