[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDG:: Merrie

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Mon Mar 18 21:07:05 EDT 2013

Dear Joanne,

How very sad to hear about your precious pig Merrie's passing.  What a love
she sounds like.  She did have a long life for a pig but I know that's not
of much comfort to you right now.  I can only imagine what might have
happened.  A heart attack or a stroke perhaps.  I'm glad she slipped away so
peacefully though.  And I absolutely love her name.  We are sending you much
peace and comfort in your sad time.  My girls send brrrrrs and piggy kisses.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories