[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Merri

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 21 13:56:50 EDT 2013

Joanne, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, and Ellie,  it was with much sadness that we read of Merri's passing.  What a shock it must have been to see her come to the front of the cage with everyone else and then began to fade.  We know that was heartbreaking, and our hearts go out to you.  However, it seems that she waited for you, knowing when you'd be there to give out Vitamin C and apple pieces, and it is so touching that she made sure she could say goodbye.  It is also good to know that she was fine until the last, happy and eating.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, we are glad that she was almost six and a half, and she was so lucky that you rescued her and made all of her days wonderful, loving ones.  Merri was a lucky girl.  Please accept our condolences.  We'd also love to see any of her photos.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie