[Gpdd] HEALTH: Rimadyl

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Mar 21 20:33:08 EDT 2013

Hi ALL,

After reading Ann's post today, I called my vet and asked him to change Miss
Eve over to Rimadyl .  He did so owith no questions asked.  He did ask me
why I wasn't happy with the Medicaqm and I told him what Ann said aabout the
CT and their opinion.  He still thought she would be OK with the Medicam but
gave me the Rimadyl  to make me happy.  :)  I'm so glad he is willing to
consider my input, which is actually y'alls input.  I look to you guys for
so much help.... especially medical advice.  Thank you all so  much for the
time you take to try to help educate and assist the rest of us.

Witgh love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn,Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts and
m emories