[Gpdd] Health; Arthritis

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 10:53:01 EDT 2013

I see Ann has covered the POM medication question so I would just like to add that Potters Tabritis tablets have worked miracles for our boy Spooky, 6 months ago he was hoping like a bunny an x-ray showed arthritis in both rear knees we started giving him the Tabritis (half a tablet dissolved in 3ml water) and within a week he was walking normally again now he is back running like a loony and even popcorning occassionaly.

He still has a daily dose of tabritis and is very good about taking it so I would suggest if you can get hold of it give it a try instead of NSAID's

Disclaimer I am not a vet this is based on my treatment of Spooky!

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas