[Gpdd] Condolences: MERRI

juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 23 05:48:38 EDT 2013

Dear Joanne, I'm only now reading of the passing of your lovely Merri.  Your heart will be so heavy with sadness at this time, and we all know it will takes ages before the weight of pain starts to lift from your heart, to allow more room in your heart for others. Please accept sincerest and saddest condolences on Merri's passing..........  ........... if there was one wish to be granted in the world of any GPDD member, I think we would all wish that our masters would live for years and years and years longer.     Am I right? Much love from Julie & my 5 precious boys