[Gpdd] Misc; Jaime

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Mar 24 07:06:35 EDT 2013

Its lovely to hear from you again Jaime and congratulations on the baby we will keep fingers and paws crossed here for a smooth pregnancy and delivery, sorry to hear about all you worries we will keep you in our thoughts. Totally understand why you are having a break from piggies and Hammies can be great in their own ways. Dont be a stranger you are a valued part of our community and we love hearing from you M, Spooky, Hector and Jim

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas