[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Well wishes to Jaime

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Mar 24 16:21:09 EDT 2013

Dear Jaime,

I was so distressed to read your post to the list yesterday.  I can only
imagine the stresses you are dealing with.  Losing a piggy is horrible and
to compoud the loss by having a difficult pregnancy and basically depression
can only make it worse, I'm sure.

I am glad that you adopted a little hamster though.  It is someone for you
to share your animal love with until you have healed enough both
emotionqally and physically to be able to allow another guinea pig into your
heart and home,.  I, along with every other member on the list, knows how
very hard it is to lose one of our precious babies and we never think we
want to risk our heart again.  But most of us usually do because it is part
of who we are as animal lovers and we know the love and payback is well
worth the risk of loss.  There is nothing quite like the feel of a soft
little face against your cheek, giving you whisker kisses.  :)

Give yourself time Jaime and when it is right, you will find just the right
piggy.  Until then, please take care of yourself in all ways and love little
Mosey with all you have.  Good luck and congratulations on your little one
that is on it's way.   I never managed to carry one to term after 4 times
and am always happy to hear when someone else is successful.  But I do have
my stepkids and grandkids and they help make up for it.

We hope to see you on the list again as soon as you feel up to it.  Oh, and
as far as the house.... it will be there when you feel up to picking up.
That's my philosophy and I'n sticking to it!

With love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories